Monday, May 11, 2009

Has anyone heard about or had any experience with Green Diamond snow tires?

I'm going to l be spending the rest of Feb.-June in the high country of colorado. I was considering Bridgestone Blizzak tires but during my research I stumbled across these green diamond tires. An interesting idea, but I'd never even heard of them before. Any input is appreciated!

Has anyone heard about or had any experience with Green Diamond snow tires?
No i just had a look at the site .I've been in the trade for some time now.
Reply:i have heard about something similar that Toyo did in the past with their winter tires.. embedding ground up walnut shell into the tread to improve traction





honestly, i think if it has the 'snowflake on a mountain' severe snow duty logo it will work just fine, so purchase whatever is on sale at a reputable shop. tirerack.com has some 'winterforce' winter tires on sale for $70/tire. i've used those for the last couple of seasons and no problems


No comments:

Post a Comment