Monday, May 11, 2009

How can I find the catering snow cone van?

About a month or so ago, my mom, sister, and I went to the Working Women's Survival Show in St. Louis, MO. While there, we saw some company that catered snow cones for events. Well, my mom got a brochure but later threw it away because she thought we wouldn't use it. However, my sister's baby shower is in June and would love to have this. All I know is that it's in the St. Louis area. Please help! Thanks!

How can I find the catering snow cone van?
Well, I can't figure out which company it would be, but here is a list of all the exhibits from this year's WWSS.





http://www.wwssonline.com/exhibitorlist....
Reply:I live in Saint Louis, and I am not familiar with any snow cone company. Have you tried to buy a snow cone machine? The Walmart probably carries them. If you are ever bored and in the Saint Louis area I will take you out for a snow cone... Cheap date;)


1 comment: