Saturday, May 22, 2010

Funny! Please awnser! Pick the mounth of your brithday, the date of your birthday and your hair color please!?

Febuary: I love my mom


January: with the hamster!


March: my food got beaten.


April:Britney Spears is not crazy!


May: Hannah Montana and I are friends.


June: I hate iCarly for ever.


July: Toilet poop.


August: I ate pie.


September: My paper


October: in snow


November: the nose


December: Tenesse charmer


1:On the floor.


2:Ouch!


3:So then the marshmellow ran away.


4:totally


5:Loving My Mom


6:Went on


7:Then peed


8:In a river


9:No she is


10:Loving


11:Randy Rackson


12:Miley Cyrus is really nice!


13:I nicer.


14:We all eat.


15:Selitis.


16:Then the guy was all like pee on it and I was like no!


17:I am demented in my own special way!


18:18 duh!


19:Chef ate


20:socks ran away


21: Walla


22:Fishes followed me


23:Ew


24:Dang!


25:Computer obsessed.


26:She's the best. I love her.


27:The monkey jumped on my


28:E


29:Then my poop dropplets spilled.


30:So I said please!


31:My peirs!


Blonde Or Brown: Kissing.


Black Hair: The nerd.


Other: He said woa babe fat chubby

Funny! Please awnser! Pick the mounth of your brithday, the date of your birthday and your hair color please!?
December, 24 hair color blonde/brown.
Reply:this is on myspace(not funny)=[

my rodents

No comments:

Post a Comment