Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mountain areas for Summer Alpine climbing?

I've volutneered to be part of the sub committee for organising the Club's trip to the Alps this year. This is the European Alps now. Well it could be anywhere in Europe really. We're looking for anywhere where there'll still be snow but where conditions don't get too bad by the end of June. There has to be a nice selection of climbs available, and preferably somewhere with some crags aswell. I'd love to go do Mont Blanc. Last year we went to Arolla in the Swiss Alps for three weeks. Any little Gems of areas that you guys would advise?

Mountain areas for Summer Alpine climbing?
I hate your guts, garion b. You could be so lucky.
Reply:garion, I can't help you in "finding any little gems" in the Alps. Now, if you were to ask me about little gems in California, that's different. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment