Thursday, May 20, 2010

An option more than a question!?

I need colors for months. They need to match and event or just a themed color for that month..


EG- October is orange for pumpkins


EG- February is pink for Valentines Day


ETC ETC... Also add your reasons for the color, just so I can check if it fits to my assignment!





January = _____


February = Pink for Valentines Day


March = _____


April = _____


May = _____


June = _____


July = _____


August = _____


September = Golden for leaves


October = Orange for Halloween


November = _____


December = _____*





*For December I have silver for snow or green for trees... but you can choose another if you want!





Thanks so much! I have ideas but they could be wrong...

An option more than a question!?
Jan-ice blue for the coldest mo.


March-pale green for new growth of plants


April-lavender for spring


May-dark green for full growth of plants


June-pale yellow for the beginning of summer


July -Hot pink or fuschia for full bloom of flowers


August-red for the heat of summer


November-brown for the ground getting coolor


Dec.-dark blue for the shorter days
Reply:I agree with silver for Dec, not green. Green 's for March, and Yellow for August (dry summer land). Golden is better for Nov. Purple for Jan (don't ask me why). That was my modest contribution to your q.

shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment